Tuesday 18 January 2011

Evaluation Activity 4



The main audience for my film would be young adults onwards. My film would definitely not be suitable for young teenagers, maybe around the age of 12-14 or any younger. I could definitely see my film getting spookier and maybe even involving slight gore. I would think that my film would attract a wide range of people, ranging from different ages. I think it will also be appealing for both sexes.
The girl with brown hair in the photo I would imagine would like a film with a good story line, and a dramatic ending. Maybe even a twist thrown in. My film has all of these elements, so therefore I feel that they will like my film.
She likes going out with her friends to the cinema or maybe out for a meal and sometimes just round her friends’ houses. She shops in places like river island and new look. She listens to music such as the fray and the script. Her favourite TV programme is misfits and hollyoaks.
I think teenagers will especially watch my film because it will relate to them more as it is about teenagers and school

No comments:

Post a Comment