Monday 22 November 2010

Preliminary task - Preparation

Storyboard










Script

The first part of my video will not include any dialogue. It will only come in when the scene changes. It will start of with the girls in the school toilets:
Girl 1 (Jasmine): I hardly got any sleep last night I was too busy practising.
Girl 2 (Amy): Come on! You’ll be fine, we’ve all had enough practise. I’m so excited!
Girl 1: Me too! I’m just worried, my shoes are a size to big, they were the last one left (Pulls out ballet shoes)
Girl 2: I’m sure they’ll be fine (Not even looking at shoes, she continues to do her hair)
(Girl three enters)
Girl 3 (: how did I know I’d find you in here?
(the other two girls change their standing positions, by this we can tell that girl 3 is in a much higher school rank than them)
Girl 1: Shut up (in jokey tone) have you got all your stuff for tonight?
Girl 3: when do I not have my stuff? Honestly Jasmine. What’s the time?
Girl 2: Ermm, 2:30…why?
Girl 3: Just wondering, its nearly class time
Girl 2: Hey wait! What floor is this toilet on?
Girl 1: 3rd…. why?
Girl 2: My mum was telling me last night, how some boy hung himself in the girl’s toilet on the third floor
Girl 1: you’re so full of shit! Why would a boy hang himself in a girl’s toilet?
Girl 2: its true! And I don’t know?
Girl 3: she’s not lying… My mum told me before I came to this school. He used to be in love with her, but she never even knew him. Quite sad really.
Girl 2: see!
Girl 1: what so you’re saying is if you were in your mothers situation, you would have gone out with him.
Girl 3: no, but I would have given him a chance. Or at least got to know him or something.
Girl 1: you’re both full of shit, come on class is starting.
Girl 3: you go, I need to go to the toilet
Girl 2: ill save you a seat.
(Girl 1 & 2 leave, which leaves girl 3 on her own in the toilets)
she does her hair in the mirror, looks down to  her make up bag, and looks back up to the mirror. When she does this, there will be hanging feet in the background. she drops her makeup and lets out a small scream. she turns to look and there is nothing there. The scene then changes to later, after the ballet performance. The girls are still full of energy. Its around 8 O'clock and the school is completely empty. 
Teacher: So how are you all getting home?
Girl 3: My mums taking us
Teacher: what all of you?
Girl 3: Yep 
Teacher: Alright then, look girls, i really have to go. My babysitter was expecting me back well over an hour ago. so what I'm going to do is leave you my card so you can get out once your mother comes. Just make sure you don't go in any of the rooms, and give it back to me first thing tomorrow. okay, great show today girls! See you tomorrow and dont forget!
Girl 2: no problem, see you miss
The girls sit down on the cold floor, and chitchat. You wont be able to hear what they are saying. it will just be mumbles Eery music will begin to play and then there will be shadow. Girl 3 will get an incoming phone call from her mother, but when she answers there will be no response. she assumes that her mum is outside and goes to open the door, but it doesn't work. they try multiple times to open it and then they begin to try other methods, like barging and kicking the door. Girl three looks up to see a hooded figure outside. She then turns to the other girls
Girl 3: We're locked in...


No comments:

Post a Comment